Is John Assaraf Scam?
Review of the Winning the Game of Money
Winning the Game of Money – Brain-A-Thon
Many people are wondering if John Assaraf and his programs are fraud. The “Winning the Game of Money,” Brain-a-thon system is a success coaching and brain retraining tool. It has been developed by John Assaraf and features 5 of the leading brain researchers and mind experts.Here is a video for those who are unfamiliar with John Assaraf.
It is his newest program. He is known for several TV appearances, movies, audio books, speaker events, books (The Secret, Law of Attraction, Having it all, Winning the Game of Money and many more). In the first seven days after launching 15.000 have signed up for the training. John Assaraf is perceived as the “Top Neuro-Training Authority”.
Features at a Glance:
9 Level brain re-training system
Contains audio, videos, live support, webinars, handbook
One year VIP support and coaching within a closed community. Personal contact with John Assaraf and other industry experts
Extensive bonus material (including the complete bestselling program “having it all”)
90-day intensive brain-retraining
Live Phone support
The included “Million Dollar Library” includes: Mark Waldman, Dr. Joan Rosenberg, Bill Seidman, George Pratt, Ken Druck, Bo Eason, Dr. Brian Alman, Tristan Truscott, Joe Sweeney, Ari Whitten, Mark Lack, Gay Hendricks, Ken Druck, Jim Bunch, Marcia Wieder, David Bach, Tom Antion, Dave Ellis, Allison Maslan, JJ Virgin
The also included success manifesto series includes training/videos from 20 of the “who is who” of money and success and other mindset experts.
30-day money-back guarantee, unconditional
- Unlimited streaming
- Audio, Video can be downloaded, yours to keep
Used with outstanding results, by professionals from entrepreneur to salesperson and board member (according to vendor)
I have followed up with over 30 raving reviews to make sure it is real people with real stories
Complex material made accessible and easy to follow
Participants reached results at a high level
- Only available in English
- Cost $ 997 seems high for a digital product
- MP3 or music file player needed (no CDs included, only digital mp3 files)
- Company seems to be changing from a coaching to an “online marketing” company and does not always seem to have the best interest of their clients in mind
- Biggest “Con” = very aggressive email marketing. You will receive messages promoting offers from “friends” every other day and long before you could implement what you learn in your first course. And this company has more “friends” than anyone you ever heard of. Tip: Unsubscribe button! Please let me know should that have changed, I unsubscribed from all communication and would not know.
Directly from vendor HERE
Sign up HERE