To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too. For instance, so that we do not show you a “subscribe to our newsletter” popup twice.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- To not show you a popup twice (for instance, our “subscribe to newsletter” popup or “agree to privacy”, special offers and similar)
- To track purchases that have been initiated by one of our affiliates (you click on the link of one of our joint venture partners and we credit the purchase to their account)
- To remember your login details after you signed in (membership portal) and grant access to paid services
- To decide if you are an attacker (our firewall stores a cookie to see, for instance, how many times you access our site or try to log in)
- To handle your interaction with our shop (i.e. which articles you put in your cart, where you’re from to decide which tax laws apply)
- To check if you showed up at webinars and events you booked
Some third-parties set cookies. For instance, PayPal. However, if you use PayPal, forget about privacy anyway.
We do not track you. However, in case you’re a scummy “lawyer” bot – let’s say we do. All night long.
We currently still have a few YouTube videos on our site. We will replace them asap. The “privacy mode” is enabled. That means unless you click “play”, Google (YouTube) will not be able to track you.
We delete the cookie automatically after 90 days, but you can also delete it right away: https://www.aurorasa-coaching.com/forget-me
This site is fully accessible and functional if you prefer to use a script blocker and block cookies.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – in your browser cache and through our PRIVACY CENTER. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.